Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer at the Shore

We had a fantastic week at the shore. Jeremy's relatives meet up once a year and there were four two year olds for Morgan to play with! He had a blast riding in his cousin Brady's wagon and splish splashing in the waves.

We had an early 2nd birthday celebration while we were there--although the little guy won't officially turn two until Sunday.

I'll be working on my 2 year update...but must get back to work for now! I'm in the office all week. Busy Busy.

3 comments:

Doug C said...

Welcome Home! Sounds like a great vacation. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days and I'm excited that I'll be there for Morgan's birthday.

James and Melissa said...

I'm glad you guys had a great vacation! Wow, I can't believe he is going to be 2. :)Be sure to give him some butter.

Anonymous said...

Two already? Happy Birthday Morgan (I am commenting on Sunday....) He is so cute!