Thursday, May 8, 2008

My boys





Here's two shots of Morgan and his dad having a great time!
We took Morgan for his first swim the other day--he had a blast!! And, guess what, Ivonne???
He wore the blue swim trunks that we bought at the Gap that were 0-3 months. They fit perfectly!! I will post a photo later...right now I am quite self conscious about mommy's white legs in the photos!
Since Morgan refuses to wear a hat, we have taken to strolling with the umbrella from the hotel. It keeps the VN grannies from fussing at us and it provides a bit of needed shade.
Today, we visited Craftlink--a non-profit organization that sells local crafts and uses the proceeds to benefit rural villages. I bought a lovely silk purse for less than 20.00 as well as a scarf. We haven't bought much for ourselves on this trip--mostly just stuff to give to Morgan throughout the years. It was a nice treat.
Morgan had his morning nap in a wine tasting room today. We found a place called "L'amour du vin" and sampled a glass of Bordeaux in order to have a cool dark place for him to rest after visiting the Temple of Literature--which is just a short taxi ride from our hotel. Morgan enjoyed the sights and sounds--clapping and dancing to folk music and charming the ladies in the gift shop. They tell us he is quite intelligent--yep! So, it's not just our prejudiced opinion!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls and I have been keeping up with ALL your blogs, we really enjoy them. We can't wait to meeting him and Bryttaney wants you to know that she is a great baby sitter, and she is available. WOW! He is tiny, I remember those trunks were really small and cute.We want to see more photos and believe me no one here will notice your untanned legs, we promise not to comment on them. You all look so happy and he looks very alert and strong. Ok, hurry home....I MISS YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously?? 0-3 months??? What a little peanut! PHOTOS, please! I can assure you that no matter how white your legs are, mine are whiter. I won't even notice yours. I promise. I have the world's most pasty white legs...and I'm noticing some varicose veins. So not pretty at all. Actually really gross. I'm too young for this. Sorry - I got off track. Photos, please! I'm dying to see cute little Morgan at the pool. And your blog is making me miss VN even more than usual. I'm glad your trip is going well. The three of you make a beautiful family.

El Bloggo de Pedro said...

I have caught up with all your new baby adventures in one sitting. Peter and I have enjoyed the photos and antics so much! You both seem like your adapting to parenting quite well. However, I think Jeremy will need a bit more time accepting the remote issue. We can't wait to see you guys next week back in ELP. enjoy your last few days abroad befor you come back to dust, wind and dust. love Melissa

R&H said...

He's so cute, such a tiny little guy. He'll fatten right up once you get him home on American food :)

Kristin said...

Ok, so the white leg thing...don't even think twice about it. I guarantee you mine are way whiter. My dermatologist just this week said, "Man, you are white!" And yes, he said it in a tone that told me it was shocking to him. Now that's WHITE!

Loving all the pictures! Little Morgan could not be any cuter! Lilly will probably have a crush on the little guy. :-)