Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rockin the Chili Bowl

what can I say...I'm still not loving the hair on this kid! Can't wait for it to grow so that we can do something besides the bowl cut.

This weekend we are headed to the Texas hill country for my baby brother's high school graduation! Yep...he and I are 17 years apart and I am feeling quite old as I contemplate the fact that I was a freshman in college when he was 2....

I am excited because Morgan will get to meet a set of his great grandparents! I cannot believe that we've missed each other over the past year. It's going to be great :)

I posted a picture of the scary hair on face book...but it doesn't seem to reflect the seriousness of the "red" situation..so i will have to post more photos when we get home. I am sure I can come up with something that will make you nice ladies recognize a bad dye job when you see one!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Adorable photo! I hope you have a great trip! I didn't realize there was such an age difference between you and your brother.

I like the hair! But I understand when you're not happy. I gave up my Aveda salon about eight months ago for something much, much closer to home and less expensive. I miss it every day!

James and Melissa said...

I love the picture. I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Kelli said...

Hope you are having a fun weekend. Cute pic of the boy!